A Little Hickup For Stitch

Before everyone gets in a panic...she is OK...jsut jsut had a little 'bump' in the road.

So here is the story. (I made sure to send the pic to my sister first, followed by a phone call).  Yesterday is Wammyville was a great day.  The weather was great so we were out in the driveway doing our little ghetto thing.  I had jsut counted heads when I heard a sickening, loud, dull, thud.  Holding a baby I jumped out of my chair and ran (well, maybe walked down the driveway as quickly as I could possibly go).  AS I got to the end of Mark's truck I frantically waved my arms (I must have put the baby in the seat) as much as I could and told Luke to STOP.  I had no idea what he had hit.  He later told me he thought it was his emergency break acting up.   Luke came to a stop and here comes Stitch backing every so slowly out from under Luke's car.  I honestly don't know who was the most shook up!  Luke was as white as a ghost and he was shaking.  Ms. Jan, Ms. Jan, I didn't know she was under there!  I thought it was my emergency brake.  Ms. Jan is she okay?.  Are you sure she is okay?  I didn't think to look behind my car but I am going to check it now everytime I get in it.  He was beside himself.
I checked her out.  A little blood above her eye and a scratch between her eyes and a little grease on her backbone.  Nothing to worry about.  She is fine.  A little scared to go back outside but we will take care of that tomorrow.  I think we all learned a valuable lesson on this one!

And yes she did get a few extra peanut butter treats that Ms. Renee made.  Maybe four at one time!


Comments

Popular Posts