Zero Day Today

Which means we really didn't do anything.  I said last night that I wasn't going to get in the car..no more miles on blacktop or on a trail.  Well, I had to eat those words.  Pappy took some of us to breakfast this morning in Galax.

We woke up to a mess that we thought were coons.  But when Mark called to report the torn lattice the caretaker. He said there was bear activity in the area.  I want so bad to see a bear.  We have a plan for tonight around 1am...I'll let you know how it goes.

We didn't have to go far to find a good breakfast spot.

We fit right in...pick-up trucks everywhere.  What we didn't know was that we needed to wear our winter coats, hats, and mittens.  Along with our longjohns and wool socks.


We text Emmy the menu.  she wanted us to be sure that someone ordered the livermush!  NOT happening Emmy.

And yes we did!

In honor of our bear, I painted two rocks while Cassie and her crew made one last run at the river.

This is our 1AM visitor.

And here he is swimming across the river.




Comments

Popular Posts