Another Fun-Filled Vacation

This is going to be my calm, relaxing vacation.  By the looks of this does it seem relaxing? We are headed to a house on the New River in Fries, VA.  I'm just along for the ride.  Cassie and her family get to tame the wilds of VA with us.

Alaire and I made sure that we had enough rocks to drop.

A new book!

Ahhh...home sweet WV home.

I wish I had a nickle for each time we have passed the capital and I have taken a picture.  

I may have been looking for rocks to paint and relocate to VA in the parkinglot of Wendy's on the turnpike.

When we got to the house on the river we found this.  How nice!

Dinner in Galax.


WallyWorld never dissapoints...neither does Pappy.

First morning early fishing.  My dad would have been so proud.


I caught the first fish while everyone else went kayaking.






I had this guy hooked once but couldn't get him in.  And then don't you knwo Ellis pulls him in!

Alaire and I did a little after dark fishing.  She got herself a little rock bass.

Comments

Popular Posts