On The Search Again

Tonight I decided to let the dogs out earlier when there was still a little daylight so Stitch could see where she was going.  I saw the general direction she went.  So I thought.  I stood at the door and called her.  No stitch.  I called and promised her a treat.  No Stitch.  Emmy was sitting in the family room and she got up out of the recliner and helped me search.  It wasn't even dark yet.  The first place I looked was between the goat pen and the fence.  Not there.  Under the bushes,  Nope. Emmy looked on the Amicon side of the yard and I looked on Mr. Bill's side.  I finally found her in the back corner...seriously, int eh corner with her nose in the corner.  She couldn't see her way out.  I think she might suffer from night blindness...but it was only dusk.  Didn't get her pic tonight, just a big bowl of water and some love.

Comments

Popular Posts