I Got The Greatest Surprise Today

I guess we have forgotten to get the mail for the last few days, lots going on.  So today I got a notice that my Amazon order had been delivered.  Man, when I opened the mailbox it was jammed!  I just kept pulling stuff out.

There was a huge and very heavy envelope.  And it had my name on it.  Then I looked at the return address...my second mom, Linda Zban was sending me something.  Out of the blue!  I could not get to my chair on the porch fast enough.

PAINTED ROCKS!!!
You have no idea who much these mean to me.  They came just when I needed them.  I'm still smiling.  Now to find just the right place for them!!!  Or they may stay on the kitchen table so I can see them every time I walk into the kitchen.  Thank you, Linda, so much!  They are GREAT!!


Comments

Popular Posts