Getting Ready Is Hard To Do

I'm going to be ready in spite of myself.  I only have a few weeks to get a million and one things accomplished before camps and vacation.  So I am getting ready.  I think ark and Michael think I have lots what brains I may have had.  But they are being good sports about it and helping when I need muscle.

My vision has that entire back wall as a pantry.  It isn't a walk-in because there isn't enough room because of my table.  Everyone has tried to talk me into getting a smaller table.  NOPE! NO WAY!!

And that isn't even all the stuff.  I have two big coolers filled with the mostly blue bottle.  Some of them will appear again, someday.

Slowly but surely I am making my way through it all and I can almost see the tabletop.

Nothing left on the left side wall.  You ask...where did it all go?

To the basement.

Had to get out the wood glue and vice to repair the pie safe.  A little rough getting down the stairs.

Switching things up a bit.

Pie safe all fixed...desk moved over...pictures hung, corner cupboard filled back up...still need to work on the library books.

Sideboard found a new home.

We only mad a little dent but at least we have started.




Comments

Popular Posts