Field Trip

Last day of Wammyville and I got to spend it with Noodles and Doodles!  We left early to beat the heat and headed to the Cincinnati Nature Center for some Geocaching.  We didn't beat the heat!

The cache was at the front entrance but we hiked on a path through the woods that would take us there.  On purpose.

I think the tree where the cache was supposed to be has been cut down.  I'll take Ellis and Alaire back next time they are here and if there is a cache they will find it.

We headed to the Gift Shop to get a handful of quarters for turtle food.

The turtles and fish were glad we came.




And then one of the big guys showed up.  Just who I was waiting for.  He has a name but I don't remember it.



The geese came for a visit too.

You really can't see how big he is but his tail is bigger than my wrist.

Comments

Popular Posts