Special Teachers Of Our Kids

I want to thank the teachers of our kids. They have had some great ones along the line.  But if I had to choose one for each these would be my selections...

Cassie, first grade, Suzane Walton...Gallaher Elementary, Huntington, WV.  I love this woman.  I did my student teaching at Gallaher just down the hall from her room.  I so wanted to be in Suzanne's room.

Emmy, first grade, Helen Evans...Gallaher Elementary, Huntington, WV.  This lady is a legend.  She could turn a kid around in about week.  Emmy loved her.  And it didn't hurt that she was friends with Helen's grand-daughter and got to spend time with them both doing fun things.

Bryce, Kindergarten, Linda Shelton...Gallaher Elementary, Huntington, WV.  He had the hardest time and if I remember right it took her some time to break through his hard nut of a shell.

Sarah, first grade (twice), Amy Feldkamp...Ayer Elementary, Anderson Township, Cincinnati, OH.  She was/is amazing!  Sarah had no social skills and was so far behind.  Amy and I worked so hard those two years and get her caught up and turned out to be a social butterfly.

Michael, third grade...without a doubt Myra Powers...Meadowview Elementary, Milford, OH. She figured him out when no one else could.  She really cared about him and wanted to see him succeed.

It's funny because if you look at our kids now, Cassie homeschools her kids and is the director of the Homeschool Group.  Emmy is a nanny for three and volunteers at their school.  Bryce is starting his family and singing Raffi to them.  Sarah loves all kinds of kids,  Michael, well, we are still waiting to see about that one.

I am so thankful for these teachers and I don't think they even know how much they impacted our kids.  

Thank you this week and every other day of our lives and then some!

Comments

Popular Posts