Mother's Day Activities

 If you want to see where some of us went from breakfast for Mother's Day...check this out!
After church, we went home and began to cook.  And cook.  And cook some more!

Alaire fixed strawberry shortcakes for dessert

Delicious!

Cassie and Emmy both are really good cooks...I can't figure out for the life of me where they got their skills.


I wish I could get this video to download.  I got to open gifts.

This is a Jar of Wammy.  Each one of those papers has something that pertains to me.   And some of them are hilarious!  We had the best laugh of the day while I read each and every one of them.

Alaire sewed me a chicken.   Check out the painted on eyelashes.

And she drew and colored this.

Then off close to home of a short hike.




An entire hillside of skunk weed.

Selfies by Alaire.




It was just a tad bit hot.

Cooling off in the 'cave'.















At the end of a good hike everyone was smiling.

Well maybe not everyone.  He was trying to make another one of his hiking videos but he couldn't get something just right.  So he wasn't a happy hiker.










Comments

Popular Posts