Heading West To IN

Last Friday we packed up the dogs, Michael and our soccer chairs and headed for IN.  Big weekend...two soccer games and Mother's Day.

I love to watch Ellis before a game.  I get better shots of him then because there aren't a lot of players in my way.  but really is because during the game I don't want to miss anything and I think I di if I have one eye in the camera and the other one squinted.  I need to learn to shoot with both eyes open.


nice bench


The schoochie kick.






And look, it's Charlie Berry!


They all almost fit.

 The had to be one of the most classy things I have witnessed on a soccer field.

The opposing coach bought roses for each one of the moms on the two teams.

Both teams gathered in midfield and shouted Happy Mother's Day.

Then they ran and delivered the roses.

Look at the love on those faces.



While all the excitement was a lot to watch, the little circus sideshow was pretty good too.



And if that isn't enough...Michael was practicing with his bo staff.






They didn't come out on top but they showed grit and good sportsmanship.

Comments

Popular Posts