I Am One Lucky Girl

I have the most talented friends.  They are the best because they will barter with me.  She made this box from top to bottom and inside and out.

ALL of this she made from paper.  This pic doesn't do it justice.  It is incredible!  The butterfly has transparent, glittery wings.

Two awesome bookmarks.  The eyes are raised on both.

And then she pulls out goats milk soaps.  Things just kept coming!  She made these for the kids to use.  The cupcake looking ones are called Over The Rainbow.  They have colorful bears on the top.  They smell so sweet and clean. And the one in the front is bubble gum scented.  The 'cupcake in the middle is called Crushed Cranberry.  Yummy.

When I closed my eyes to smell this one my mother started to water...Sweet Georgia Peach!  And just look at those cute chickens!  LOVE IT so much I don't think I will be able to use it.

Stress Relief...peppermint and eucalyptus...heavenly

Cherry Berry Bomb (hearts), Oatmeal, milk and honey in the middle and on the end, another Stress Relief (she knows what I need)

Look at this beautiful cameo bar.  Lavender scented.  I will store it in my underwear drawer until I use it.

She and her husband made the cedar soap dish.  And this bar also made my mouth water...Sweet Orange.

And to top things of, she makes lotions also.  This one is Stress Relief also.  I have used this already and it is lovely.
It is going to be hard to know which soap to use first.  I think I will just have to eeeny, meany, miney, mo for the winner.

Check her out at The Creative Side Of Tina

Comments

Popular Posts