Geocaching With Marl iAnd Rori


I did a little research and found some Caches in and around Old Milford.

This was a great hunt.  Nice and shady.  A little bit cooler.  And the path was nice and soft.

The girls were all over everything!  But Marli is the one with the sharp eye in the group.

She found it but couldn't open it.

Someone had painted a prescription bottle with a childproof cap.

She signed the log and wrote something down in her journal.

We had another one to find on the trail but ended up giving up.  A really challenging one that I think I will try again with Ellis and Alaire.



We had to use my keys to get it out of it's hiding place.

Smallest one to date.


Last one of the day.  I found it and the girls were excited!  Candy!

We left a painted rock.


It was hot and we were running a little late so we headed for home!  Fun times for sure.  I already have a few caches ready for the next time.

Comments

Popular Posts