New Kid On The Block

We have on the block!  

Meet Connor.  He and his family go to Eastside.

He loves the chickens and goats.

And his thumb!

He is one fun and funny guy.



Oh and I forgot that he likes the dogs and rabbit also.

Adi being a great helper before breakfast.

Morning nap was a breeze.

Ans then we got most of the trucks out.  It will be a different transition for me having all girls for s long to next year having all boys.





I'm going to guess Jace will learn to crawl and walk faster by watching Connor.

Reminds me of when Cassie and Emmy were babies.  Wehn they were both hungry at the same time I would have both bottles.  I would hold one and feed one while the other was right beside me holding and drinking.  Then the switch-a-roo when they needed to be burped.  Always one by side and one in my arms.  I'm guessing that I will lose some weight during this time in their lives.  Who has timeto eat and who has an extra pair of hands to eat with?

Comments

Popular Posts