Hopefully A Little Me-Time

I'm going to try something starting tomorrow.  I am going to take time away from the computer a little bit each day.  Since staying with my dad I got used to being on my computer all hours of the day.  Got into a routine of FB, movies, more FB, Pinterst...you get the drift...a little too much time.  So I have come up with a solution.  Hope it works.  And it is some me time, doing productive things that I enjoy doing.

Sundays are for catching up and crafting.
Mondays will be reading in my nice comfy chair with a glass of sweet tea.
Tuesdays I will finish some UFOs.
Wednesdays I will quilt with Betsy.
Thursdays You will find me painting rocks.
Fridays I will be in the backyard gardening...weather permitting.
Saturdays I will be hitting some trail and keeping track of miles hiked.

Somedays I am predicting that my 'me-time' won't be more than an hour.  But then there might be some days that I can spend all morning doing something.  Mostly it will be played by ear.  Sounds like a good plan and a place to start.

Comments

Popular Posts