Front Porch Is Waiting For Company

We have worked on the front porch for the past few days.  I love nothing better than sitting out there early in the morning listening to Milford wake up.  I only need the ferns hanging to make it perfect.  So if you are ever in the neighbourhood feel free to come sit for a while...I might even break out the sweet tea.

I discovered that we need a new American Flag.  Flying the red and white for the Reds is a good second choice I think.

I'm considering covering the pillows on the swing.  Just considering it right now.

Love my chicken pillows my dad/sister picked up for me at the SMMC Gift Shop.

See the chicken fountain in the corner?  My dad/crazy aunt/cousin found it.  It is more than perfect.  Sounds great.  It can put you to sleep if you let it.


Switched some things up this year.  If you ever have to pick anything up at our house other than eggs, you can find it in the cute little basket.


The entire project started because Tara and Michael Barbera gave me a basket full of pansies.  I had to send Mark out for more.

The prairie dog that reminds me of our trips to Cassie's in CO will gladly greet you at the step.

We do all this work and I find that someone in the right has decided to uproot and move the flowers int he watering can.  I'm guessing it was Chipie or one of his family members.  They better watch it!

Comments

Popular Posts