Last Fun Days With The Ladies



After breakfast we stuffed envelopes.

Then at the ding of the clock at 10AM we exercised.  My PT will be so excited about that.

One evening we got invited to Andy's Spring Equinox Party.  Then they were off to a Wellness Check.

Andy's ca, Puss, would come over and sit in my dad's fishing chair and soak up the warm sun.  And drive Stitch crazy.

Then there was the saga of the clock.  This clock is cute but doesn't keep the best time.  Kathleen saw it first but Shirley picked it up first.  For a few days, that clock went back and forth.  I think it has finally come to rest in Shirley's apartment.

B made sure that Stitch got a belly full of bacon before we headed home.  B would take a bite and then she would give Stitch a bite.  I know they went through at least 8 pieces of bacon.

I am going to miss my morning breakfast and chit-chat with the ladies.  They all took such good care of my dad and me while we stayed at Wyngate.  I told them that I would be back sometime just not sure when.

Comments

Valerie P Brennan said…
I have read your blog regularly ever since I “discovered” it several years ago. I was so sad to hear that your Dad passed away😥. My Mother is 94 now and is living in a facility very similar to where your Dad lived. She and my Dad moved in about 6 years ago (my Daddy passed away a year and a half ago at age 92) My younger Granddaughter Mia attends 2nd grade at Meadowview elementary, and my older Granddaughter Keira is a 7th grader at Milford Junior high. I know you have “met” Mia at least once when you and Mark were Santa and Mrs. Claus. I think about you being Hannah’s first Preschool teacher, and being an inspiration and friend when I joined the Preschool We live in Clifton now, have lived here almost 20 years. Jack is “retired” but he keeps himself busy with writing, reading, and meeting up with friends for lunch.
Give my love to your family, and your chickens, and goats❤️ Val

Popular Posts