From IN to OH...What A Ride

We kept looking out the windows and kept checking the weather on our phones. Pappy was ready to hit the roadway before I wanted to. But with the weather and snow accumulations they were predicting,  I guess it was a good thing we hit the road when we did.

This was about 5 minutes down the road from Cassie's.  you could literally see it coming.

And there it is.

Things got a little hairy...

...and Pappy was hungry.  I text this shot to Cassie and he told me to tell her that the State Police made us do it.

Back on the road not 10 minutes and this happened.  A parking lot!

Found out that the truck's heat doesn't heat things up while you are sitting in traffic.  It started to get really cold.

Nothing to see here people...you bunch of rubber-neckers...just a flat tire.

I could literally see my breath.

Duling snowplows

Potty/Rock drop stop

I saw some drivers not heeding this sign.  They drive crazy in IN.

We made it home safe and sound.  Now let's let our Spring Break begin!




Comments

Popular Posts