We Started Out Early Today

We had a few bumps in the road last night so he was up and at 'em really early this morning...4:30AM.

The first thing he did was work on his mask to make it smaller.  He cut the straps the stapled them together to make it fit tighter.  You just never know!  I have noticed more and more that the engineer in him is always tweaking something.  Love the Alphalfa he has going on.

Once a day I try to get him out of the room and down to eat and visit a little with the ladies.  Tonight before we left I had to shine up his buggy before he would go down to eat dinner.  It is like he is in high school and trying to impress the ladies with his shiny car.

I love these ladies.  All the residents all seemed happy to see him tonight.  This is his usual table and gaggle of girls.  I love how they love on him.  And I love how they love on me.  I love this place...I want to move in.

Going down for dinner took a toll on him.  But the moving around broke up some of the crud...I know TMI.  He's had a time of it.

I took a little time to paint some silly rocks.  It is what keeps me sane.


So far so good tonight.  He has only yelled for me once and that was because he had on too many covers.  And no coughing for a few hours.  The night is looking good.  And I just talked to my Aunt Dory...she is coming in tomorrow and will makeme some potato candy.  I am so excited!

Comments

Popular Posts