Just Plumb Tuckered Out

He loves his lift chair!  And so do I on so many levels.

This is the sweetest PT on the planets.  So kind and patient.  She really cares for my dad more than just a PT

Everything wears him out!  Totally out.  He sleeps a lot.

After a hard night, went to get some OJ out of the fridge and look what I found.  Bruce is in on the note-writing now.

He doesn't know it and we are spilling the beans but I make him the best strawberry banana milkshakes ever on the planet according to him.  He refuses to drink a Boost.  But little does he know they make great milkshakes too.

Now that is a tired man.  So relaxed his teeth are falling out.

Robin is in charge of all his meds.  Thank heavens because there are so many I would have trouble pronouncing all those words.  She is good.

Stitch got a shower and now trying to keep warm on a cold night.


Comments

Popular Posts