Heading To Wyngate

After an early morning PT appointment and an early afternoon doctor's appointment, I was on my way to Wyngate.

I needed to stop by Keim Family Market, my favorite Amish Shop, to get some supplies.

Essentials...cinnamon candies just for fun.  Lemon drops to put in my hot tea for a sore throat.  Peppermint sticks to stir my tea and to settle my upset stomach.  And Licorice to help move things along when I don't eat as well as I should.

When I got there Peep was asleep in his chair.  And the nicest little man was setting up his hospital bed in the bedroom.  Robin then woke him up to take his breathing treatment.  I went to the dining room to get our dinner.  Robin left to take a breather and pick up things on his list.  He ate a little dinner and then went back to sleep.   Good thing I brought lots to keep me busy.


Comments

Popular Posts