Friends From Church Come To Play

First thing...someone decided to show off by holding his own bottle!

Then he just thought playing on the floor with the girls was the best thing ever.

Brand new best buds.

Adi showed them the ropes....and all the toys and dress-ups.

playdough 

tent building and playing

I am afraid that these tow yahoos parents are going to be in big trouble when thsese girls geet cell phone.  They are already selfie queens.


The Cluck-Thru was a big hit also.  First I thought it best to intriduce everyone via the window screen.

They we opened for business.

I was shocked that Penelope touched them.

 She ended up wanting to touch them all.




Naptime was no big deal!

The slept for a good tow hours.

The sun was out so of course we had to check out all the animals.  Licorice for the goats.

Carrots for the rabbit.

Fun Fact:  when I feed the rabbit sometimes some of the pelets fall onto the ground.  The chickens always are standing around to catch what I drop.  Today they were held off by Savanah.  She clearly was in charge and the chickens backed away when she told them they weren't getting any food.  Crack me up.  She might become a farmer after all.

Binker

Great day for some fun on the driveway!







We all had a great time.  The girls played toghether really well.  Adi showed them the ropes.  Ella and Stitch were really great crumb snatchers.  I think we played with everything!  And I mean everything.  Good thing is they cleaned up really well.  Lunch was a breeze.  Naptime was amazing...everyone went to sleep really fast and they slept for a little over two hours.  They loved the animals and the animals loved all the special treats.  It was a great day but I'm ready for a hot shower and bed!

Comments

Popular Posts