Ellis and Alaire In Wammyville For A Few Days

Peeky Pie gets some pigtails.

Funny story...Pappy comes into the room and says, Peeky Pie you have piggie tails.  Adi says, No Pappy I got poopy!

Adi and Ellis watching the chickens and a little Laama, Laama.

These two are best buds!

After a hards days work a little Freddy's was in order.  They love this place.  And there may or may not have been a rock drop by the napkins.

Then today while everyone was taking a nap, Alaire and I got in a little rock painting.

And then we added bodies to the table.

Alaire's first rock of the day.

Rock painting didn't last long.  So some good old fashioned play dough made an appearance.

The garlic press was a hit...

but a little hard to squeeze.

She was thrilled with how this one turned out.

My painting came to a halt as soon and this little munchkin woke up.

The backs of all of our creations.

I worked so hard today that I had to have someone put Deep Blue Rub by doTERRA on my arm and shoulder.

The next for of entertainment...assembly of the new camp kitchen!


This is going to be the best ever!  A place for everything and then some.  They are so excited or our camping trip this summer that can hardly stand it.

It took two of us to seal the rocks.  I had a hard time pushing down on the button thingie.

 All sealed and ready to hide.

These are Alaire's picks for the day.

And these are my picks.

Aiare is teaching me some calligraphy skills.  She is really good at it.  I bought some really cool pens to help us along the way.  I'm going to need lots and lots of practice.

It was just a little warm at the swim meet tonight.

WOW does he ever look like Cassie here?

Two buds just hanging out between races!

Comments

Popular Posts