Another Trip Down The AA Highway

Got a call from my sister that my dad probably should go to the ER.

So I headed down the AA Highway again because I was afraid with as much rain that had fallen, Portsmouth Road would be closed due to high water in several places.

I see green!

And I see lots of fog.

fall risk

New dight out the front of the hospital.  We must be in the front row.

Sitting in his chair because he didn't like the bed that he asked for.


He doesn't have much of an appetite.  Jan, here you eat it and they will think I ate it.

I put together the new potty chair.

this morning I drove up the road to see the water.

Lots and lots of water.

The kids played goofy golf here.


I got a shot of the floodwall at Harris Riverfront Park.

I was so hoping that his mood and attitude had changed over the night and that that was a new bed.

He was a bit more chipper this morning after a good nights rest in his new bed.  And a good shave always does a body good.

A new man.


I come home to these two buddies.

Comments

Popular Posts