Peeps Weekend

Pretty much nothing going on.  We did some good eating.  I kinda like this food just appearing out of thin air.  And then a dish fairy comes to collect everything.  I think I might just be a little spoiled.  Stitch and I went over early enough to have breakfast with him.  The man can still eat!

All that hard work eating can wear a person plum out.

Oops here we go again!. Today was the best day ever...brown beans, cornbread, fried taters and cornbread.  I ate the Rice Krispie treat while he was asleep.


Checking his oxygen level before we could go on a walk.  He made it to the hallway,,,that's as long as his oxygen tube was.

A shave makes you feel good and look even better.

Getting all gussied up in hopes that his lady friends would come for a visit.

Been a long day.  Ready for bed.  Just waiting on a sleeping pill.

Tomorrow, or maybe I should say today since it is 1AM on Tuesday, is going to be a big day.  He is moving back to his apartment!  He is so excited to finally be going home.  His day will start early.  at 7AM they will move his lift chair then come back in the afternoon to move his bed.  That sucker weights a TON!  

The care that we received at Wyngate Assisted Living was great.  Everyone was very accommodating to all of us including Stitch.  Everyone went above and beyond to make sure we all had everything we needed.  They didn't even get upset with me when I sent the door alarm off!  Oops.  Great place to 'visit' but there is no place liek home.

Comments

Popular Posts