First Week Back

We are back in action in Wammyville.   I'm able to do a little more but I am finding that Mark 'likes' to do it all.  He has them trained for sure.  They know what the schedule is and if you vary from it in any way the yahoos will let you know for sure.

This one is really starting to have a personality.  And he loves his Wammy.  And his Wammy love it!

Special treat a movie on the new couch with blankets.

I ran across the snowperson magnets when I was putting the Christmas things away.

I need to figure out where I got them and get another set.  We only have one snowperson left.

I could just eat him up.


And then this one gives me lots of sniggles.

It is going to be crazy when these two start running around here!

Such a diva.  She loves sleeping on the couch.

We did a little painting.  I'm still not able to get a good craft together but it is coming!

Books, books and more books.  We don't have enough.  Pappy too us to Half Price books!

This one will be a great mommy someday.

RB has been sick this week.  And she has been missed terribly!

Somone else like Pappy's new chair.  Perfect now for a nap but not much longer the porta-crib will need to be dusted off.

When he has a full belly and a dry diaper he will talk your legs off.

And his belly is his tickle spot.


I love he way he does his little hands.  Mark's mom always said that you should take pics of babies with their hands in them.

Comments

Popular Posts