Did A Lot Of This

I'm guessing that he was really tired after 60+ days in the hospital.  Back in this lift chair, temp in the room about 150F, clean clothes and the TV on with volume up as high as it can go!

He wants someone there so I play whatever I can find.

I got to his place around 10.  Asleep.  I went to get stitch around 11. Asleep.  Stitch took a two-hour nap on his lap and he had no clue.He finally woke up at 4:20

But when he woke up he was famished.  I think if he could have he would have licked the bowl and plate.

Then he was up until he got his night meds.  Robin and I put him to bed.  Didn't hear a word from him.  Yea!  We are making progress.  He says after 5 days, no more, he is going home to his apartment.  He wants to walk the halls tomorrow.  And he will get a shower because the ladies are coming over in the afternoon.

Comments

Popular Posts