Another Room Change

Before I could get there this morning with his strawberry milkshake from DQ he was switching rooms.  This is a good thing.  But a little nerve racking when you go to that room and it is empty!  I head to IMCU and see he has a boatload of company...Greg Creacy, Terry, Lisa and one of his girlfriends "nurses' from Lisa's floor.  They were having a party in his old room while I was looking for him in his new room.

I think he will love this room.  It is big and it has a shower, but I didn't tell him because I know he would have asked me to get him in it.  No can do Peep, not with an injured wing.

Ahh, his belly is full of strawberry milkshake and he is all covered up with the blinds drawn.  I think he might be ready for a little afternoon siesta.

So now is new address is...
Ray Meadows
Room 3171
St Mary's Medical Center
2900 First Avenue
Huntington, WV 25702

After I left he got a visit and a cookie delivery from one of my Chickie Ma friends, Janie!  I'll say it again, I love our village!

Comments

Popular Posts