Another Day Another Move!

Got a 'Call me ASAP' text from my sister last night.  My heart dropped to my feet.  I called expecting the worst.  But no...Social Worker just called to tell her that the hospital was discharging my dad today (Thursday)!!!  What????

So after many, many phone conversations, my dad will be moved to Wyngate Assisted Living today sometime.  Robin and Molly went last night to move some of his personal things across the parking lot.  He has 5 'free' days there.  Hopefully, after those five days, he will be strong enough to go back to his apartment in Independent Living.  Our goal has always been to go home.  If he is not strong enough after those five days he will stay there or we will be moving him into a nursing home.  All we want is for him to have good care and feel comfortable where he is.  

I hope they get some pictures.

Comments

Popular Posts