St Mary's Medical Center Christmas Decorations


It is a tradition for the Nativity to be set up by the front door for the Christmas Season.  I love it!  Emmy was here with me a few weeks ago and it wasn't on display et.  So this one is for you Emmy.  I asked Geg Creasy if he knew the background.  He talked to the Sisters and they said it was clay and they thought it came from Germany.  A long time ago Mark's mom and his Aunt Grace made the most beautiful Nativity which Mark's Mom gave to  Momaw Crewasy.  She, in turn, gave it to Greg.  And this year it is proudly displayed under their tree.  I am so glad it has stayed in the family because Katherine was so proud of it.

I remember one Christmas Eve Katherine wanted to have her picture taken with it while we were at Pea Ridge.


This tree is beautiful!  And it is very special.  There are two stars on it that remind us of two very special people...Sarah Beth Napier and Virginia Creasy.



Comments

Popular Posts