Running Around St Mary's

I got a call from my sister that she was headed back to the hospital ER with my dad.  He finally was taken upstairs.  Spent a few days there then headed to Skilled Nursing.  Yea two steps forward.

Emmy and I came as soon as we could on Saturday.  We found him in Skilled Nursing getting ready to be admitted to the ER and waiting for a room in ICU.  A Saturday night in the ER is a fun place to be if you aren't the one needing medical services.

Getting something to eat before going to ICU...just happens to be the floor where my sister-in-law works. We finally were transferred to CardicIntensicve Care around 2AM.

24 hours and two units of blood make a big difference.  His numbers are improving a little at a time.  Our nurses could not be more kind and considerate.  They joke with him and listen intently to every word he says.  going to be a sad day when we have to leave but I'll take it.  One more step forward to getting home.

Thanks for all the kind words I have read on Facebook.  It makes you feel pretty darn special.  And thanks for caring for my dad.

Comments

Popular Posts