Not Sleeping...So I Paint

I'm having a little trouble getting comfortable and sleeping at night.  I get really bored.  I want to be quiet so I don't wake anyone else up.  I don't want to disturb the dog so I paint.

For the last three nights, I have been really busy trying t paint rocks for our North Pole Rocks Project.  You can read all about it on FaceBook.  I did the first few left handed and that took FOREVER so I decided to figure out a way to pant with a shaky right hand and arm.  Man those muscles are so sore!


 My Pinterest Rocks Board is filled with lots and lots of awesome ideas.  My talent is a work in slow progress.

We sign the backs like Santa hid the rocks.  All of these got dropped Sunday ay Eastside Christian Church in Milford.  By the time I got home the reindeer had been posted with a little boy with the biggest smile.  Made my day!

I tried something new.  I sprayed these green ones with spray paint.  I love the gloss!

These were painted on black Mexican Beach pebbles.  This saves lots of time. 


These were painted on Caribbean Beach pebbles.

Now I jsut need to get out there and drop them where lots of kids are!

Comments

Popular Posts