Christmas #1 In The Books

Cassie and her crew finally made it here around 6pm.  Seems like it took them forever to get here.  I was worn out from waiting.

We did cook all afternoon.  Mark made his Award Winning Chili.  I made Cheeseburger Soup.  And Emmy made a Lentil Soup.

Then all of this happened.
Got a new book and he couldn't wait to begin.

A grinder for his in the future Smithing Shop.

Ellis and Alaire were the passer-outers.  And I am not one for taking time for each person to open.  I just want to have a free for all.

 Patiently waiting for their turns.

Emmy covered in a quilt.  but not anymore.  She got her very own heated lap blanket.  Now I can finally use mine again.

Cassie got Old Faithful this year.  She wasn't too excited about the letter she had written as part of a youth group activity to be given to her future husband.  I thought it was a great find after all these years.  And the green box in front of her is our New Old Faithful box.  The only stipulation is that the gift has to be homemade.Cassie got it this year and she got a bag hat made from a striped hat.  Not too crazy about it either.

Best gifts of the night...Alaire's original artwork.  Mark puts Hot Sauce and Balsamic Vinegar on everything.

And she painted one of my girls!  I have an original Alaire O piece that will be worth millions when she gets discovered!

We were missing Porche and Isaiah tonight but the will be here later on in the week.   Are you wondering where Bryce and his crew are... 

...off to Florida with Tini's side of the family.

I think he is half fish.  And swimming with his glasses on.  I know a boy that did that and his glasses ended up on the bottom of a lake.



A future genius soccer player in the making.

Comments

Popular Posts