Another Little Hospital Trip For Peep

Emmy had to drive me to see peep this trip...I was on to much pain medicine and didn't think it would be a great idea to try to drive left-handed.  We didn't tell him we were coming. just in case something came up.

His roommate was glad I am sure that I gave him some earbuds.

You never know where you will end u when Emmy is with you.  We drug Dustin along with us.


Always with the selfie.

While he was taking anap one day we headed to the Gift Shop.  and look what I found!  A painted rock for Western WV Rocks!  I moved it to another spot in the Gift Shop but thought about it until the next day when we were leaving.  I went back to check on it and it was where I left it.  So I asked the ladies if they had a problem with me taking it back to Ohio with me.  They had no idea what a painted rocks was.  They got a quick lesson.

So he was on his way to the Cincinnati area in no time.


Comments

Popular Posts