Peep Returns To The Ladies

My dad was released from REHAB...I'm not convinced that he was ready but somehow he called a meeting and they said he passed all their tests...all except climbing the flagpole (his words).  I think he paid them off.  That was Wednesday.  Thursday he called and said that he was doing great.  NOT  I could tell that he wasn't wearing his oxygen.  We had to have another come to Jesus talk about what he needed to do. He couldn't get a word in.  I gave it to him with both barrels and then some.  No riding the scooter.  Use the walker.  Walk down to breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  Wear oxygen 24/7/365.  No dring the car. Wear the bracelet.
I got this pic from Val today.


And this is a first.  A selfie!  Showing me that he has on his oxygen.  That's great!  But I have seen his act before.  After the pic is sent, he removes the oxygen.  But I have eyes everywhere.

A Stitch is back!  Oh, happy day!  She probably won't let him out of her sight.

Comments

Popular Posts