I Think It Was Wednesday Last Week

The days run together for me these days.  Lots of things going on and it is just hard to remember.  But I do remember being able to do crafts with the ladies last week.

Decorative Banners for the Tailgate Party

I snuck down while my dad was sleeping to see what the ladies were doing.




They had asked my dad to join them but he just wasn't up to it.  But 'Wyngate' Robin brought down some supplies so he could make one.  My dad had me get him two pieces of paper to tape together to make a template.  He sketched out his design and then we went to work.

His finished product.  Get it...
W (Wyngate)
@ (at)
R and the ~ (Rivers)
E (Edge)

I was taking it to Robin's office and they stopped me.

And here it is hanging on Robin's door after the Tailgating Party.

Comments

Popular Posts