Came Home For Some R&R

This is my stress reliever...yard work.

Mark started before me this morning.  I got to sleep into until 9:30ish when I heard the weedeater right under the bedroom window.

The climbing hydrangea was growing up and under the siding.  Now it is contained in the bed frame on the bricks.  He cut all the hosta, shaved the ornamental grass to the ground, and had most of the mess cleaned out before I got out there to help. 

And then there is the poor little dogwood that has been trying to hold on for years.

One side was rotten.  It didn't take much to get it down.

Michael gave us a hand.

He was a chopping fool!




And a little nudge after digging out around the stump and it was out.

Oh, to be that strong again!

He wanted me to take this shot for Peep.  He used the ax my dad gave him.  He was so proud to use it.

Tomorrow we tackle the two beds down by the street.

Comments

Popular Posts