A Very Special Visit In So Many Ways

I haven't written about this because I was waiting for Bill or Jerri to say something about it.  Well, they have bee pretty tied up about things this week so I decided since it was already on the GoFundMe page I could post the story here.  It is one of the greatest stories ever.
Our friends Bill and Jerri got caught by Hurricane Harvey.  They had 7-8 inches of water on their first floor.  They manager to move most everything upstairs but they lost a lot of things also.  One `of my moms is a principal of an elementary school.  The kids had a Pajama Day as a fund raiser.  They collected over $1,500.00

Just so happens that this angel is the grandfather of the principal mention above.  And the great grandfather of the little blonde headed yahoo in the couch.  This man is just unbelievable!  He had saved some money for a rainy day.  He decided that all of that money should go to my friends because they certainly have had a few rainy days lately.  He opened up an envelope and stated counting out $100 bills.  I just couldn't do anything but cry, thank him and hug him!

The unexpected things that come out of the woodwork are the things that mean so much.

Unexpected angels are the best!

Check out Bill and Jerri's GoFund Me account under Flooding Bill and Jerri with LOVE.

We can never say thank you enough!

Comments

Popular Posts