The Quilt Rock

 I thought long and hard about what I wanted to paint.  I finally decided to paint something that reminded me of the trip we took with our grandkids to hike the Appalachian Trail to the southern most tip of the AT at Springer Mt in Georgia.  I am working on the 14 State Challenge...hike a little in each state on the AT...so far seven total hiked in.  It was part of my Bucket List.


I have seen these on Facebook and on Pinterest.  And thought it might be fun to see what people want to share and to see where the rock travels.  Only bad part is that I would love to get it back once it is totally painted but I don't see that happening.  This week when the ladies get together I will tell them about it and hide it.  Hopefully, someone will find it before they go home.

Comments

Popular Posts