Paddling Down The River

Alaire's first trip to take a kayak to the put in she returns with a rock!


And here we go.  Pappy got to go on Friday evening and ! got to go on Saturday evening.

He loves this little Otter.  The paddle and PDF are his.  They didn't feel comfortable bringing his kayak so he used Micahel's first one.  Good thing we saved all the outgrown kayaks.


Cassie and Alaire with the glasses handoff.

Wammy can we jump?  Wammy you should see e jump.  Wammy watch me!









He held on until the bitter end.



Family shot...Ellis is the monkey in the tree.

One of the best parts for me of the trip...two bald eagles.  I saw two earlier in the day.  But then one brilliant male circled us twice and the female was up in the tree talking to him.  They were having a really heated discussion.  I had decided not to take my good camera becasue I thought I would just be taking shots of Elis and Alaire on the river.  I was kicking myself at this point.  We waited and waited for them to fly off but they never did.  It was amazing!







Comments

Popular Posts