Need Some FAST Help

Here's how the story goes...we painted rocks at the church on Sat.  In the lobby, our church has been collecting backpacks filled with school supplies to be distributed by MMM for children in our district for the first day of school.  Awesome idea!  Last year they collected about 250 backpacks.  GREAT!  They are hoping this year there will be more collected.  GREAT, but not so great at this point. An awesome ministry and outreach to our community.  


OPERATION:  Back-2-School


So one of the ladies on Sunday morning said..."Wouldn't it be great if we put rocks in all of the bags!"  Well, for me that is all it took.  I know a few other ladies that are painting like no body's business too.  But I am thinking we could use lots of help.

So what I am asking...if you have small palm size rocks, would you please consider painting a few to add to our collection.  I am thinking the simpler the better at this point.  Colorful but simple.  Let me know if you can help.  If you just paint them I will spray them and deliver them to church.




PLEASE HAVE ROCKS TO ME BY WEDNESDAY NIGHT!  (I realize it is short notice but it is the best I can do at this point.  I'm sorry.  Thanks for reading, thanks for considering, and thanks for doing.

PM me on Facebook and let me know if you can help that way I will be able to sleep instead of paint for the next two night.

Comments

Popular Posts