Operation: Color My World

  

I found this special request on a friend Face Book page.  I thought it was a great idea.  A little back story...

There is an Army soldier stationed in Kuwait that is always thinking of others.  When asked what do you need, his reply is 'Nothing.'  After thinking about it for a bit he decided that there was something that he needed.  You see, Kuwait is a very brown, sandy, colorless place.  I know this to be true because my nephew was stationed there years ago.  Not many pretty colorful things can survive in that climate.  So Joe wants painted colorful rocks.  I know that might sound a little silly but I can understand what he is thinking.
We can show our support by a simple task of painting a silly little rock...one that you can hold in the palm of your hand...to send to the troops to show them that we know that they ROCK.

Remember that they need to be small enough to hold in your hand.  And the deadline is September 1, 2017.  It can be a painted rock or a rock with words.  The sky is the limit!

Who's in?

  






Comments

Popular Posts