Long Way Home

Trevor always tries to do something artsy to leave in the beach house.  This was the painting he did this year.  Complete with actual sand and crushed shells from underneath the pier.

And I left a Milford Rocks painted rock.  The painting in the frame is one that he did our last beach vacation.

My last look out the boardwalk.

And a pic for Peep to show him how many steps have been covered up over the years since he got to go with us.  And Cassie giving the I'm number one grand daughter signal.

One quick family photo was all I got this year thanks to Trevor.

It did not take long for this to happen on my side of the truck.

And on Pappy's side, this was happening.


Thanks, Holden Beach for another bunch of memories that I will cherish always.  See you again in a few years.

Comments

Popular Posts