All Good Things Must Come To An End

In between the storms we were able to jump in the truck and head to CFL for some dinner...and the last picnic in the truck.  I looked up and saw a double rainbow and then I noticed that one went clear across the sky.  Most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

We all went to bed pretty early.  The we all got up early because there were lots of things that needed to be dried out.  So we just set up a little camp site in the front yard.  Complete with stacking hammocks.  Ellis and Alaire tried and tried to do it.  I finally found a YouTube video for them to watch...and the rest is history.

I'm thinking there might be a few hammocks in their futures.

They did it!  Now they want them higher between the trees,

The last rock that Ellis got to hide has been found.

We had the best time.  Hopefully made some great memories.  And I sure there will be silly stories that will live on long after we are gone.  I had a blast but now it is time to rest up for the next big adventure which starts in three more days.


Comments

Popular Posts