A Little Lake Forest Time

To celebrate the good news, we decided to go fishing!

Planning our day.  Just look at that happy face.


Two weeks ago my ears got so sunburned that I could not sleep with my head turned sideways.  And I forgot my hat so I borrowed my Aunt Judy's hat.  Did the trick...ear coverage was perfect.  You are just wishing you had one like it.

Little ride to the dock to pick up the boat.

Sometimes when you get hung up you need to sacrifice your body.

Beautiful day!

Hot day!  Really hot on the water!

Big catch of the day.  We say it hit underwater...clsoe to the dam.  Then there were a few sunfish and bluegills but nothing else.  We saw turtles, snakes, geese, heron and few people.

Got a few hits in the pond but nothing.  Kim sitting in my spider chair.

A little fly fishing lesson from the master.

Dusting off his old fly rod that I use for practice...no hoot...just the popper.

On the way out we say a doe...

and a brand new fawn with wobbly legs and bright white spots.

And oh joy...look what I found behind my ear!

Comments

Popular Posts