The CNC Gets ROCKED Again

Before heading out on our hike we stopped by our friend's house to drop off Michael's truck.  And look what we found in the driveway.

Rori with her galoshes.  I had my goat Sloggers and Mark wore his hiking boots.  We were prepared for anything on the trail.

The first rock was hidden.

First puddle.

A good mud hole to stomp in.

Head for the Lookout Trail.  It is only 1.3 miles long.  You might find a few rocks there.

We are at the Nature Center, so you have to look at nature.











We doubled back and saw a lady finding a rock.  We had to explain it to her.  She took it and was thrilled


OH NO!!!!!!


Let me just say that I will be saving all my quarters for fish/turtle food.  I could have stayed there all day long.



The BIGGEST snapping turtle I have ever seen!

His head was as big as my knee.  His shell as large as an outdoor chair seat and his claws were as big as my hands.




His tail was as thick as my arm.

Comments

Popular Posts