Lots of Things To Think About

Last week I made a fast trip to WV to go to the urologist visit.  This is one of my favorite landmarks!

Always check the river level by how much water is in the infield of the race track in Portsmouth, OH.

I gave him his driving test.  He passed with flying colors.  Now he will be able to go to some of his doctor appointments by himself.

My Aunt Judy got her flower boxes all fixed up.

Then there was dinner with 'the old people'.  I gave each one of them a Milford Ohio ROCKS! to hide.  What a fun thing to watch!

These pictures are the best in the world because I took them with my phone.  There is a mom and five little foxes romping on the river bank.  I was able to go upstairs in a few of the residents rooms to watch them.  Hopefully they will still be there when I go back.  I am taking my real camera when I go for sure.

So while we are int he waiting room...waiting...we discussed his cane and how to tweak it so it won't fall off the desk when he puts it there so he can fill out paperwork.

Solution...put a cane tip on the end of the handle!  Now to find the right size.

And of course, he has a better way to do things and a way to make the office more efficient.

Comments

Popular Posts