Small Painting Party

A friend from Life Group at church, Shannon, and her mom, Nancy came over to paint rocks.

Mark finally took me to buy a bag of rocks.  I just felt so guilty sneaking to find rocks on other people's property...kinda felt like I was stealing.  I like these rocks.  They are mostly larger sizes and smooth to the touch.  think I will get a bag of black ones next.

Painting stations all set up and waiting.  Mark wanted to know where he was going to eat dinner.  My response...on your lap in your chair.

Shannon can look at the shape of a rock and see it painted in her head.  She's good!

Nancy is just the same way, like mother, like daughter.

Mine on the other hand ...the beginning rocks looked like a 6th grader made them.  I went to bed around 10 and couldn't sleep so I got up and made some hot tea, heated up the rice bag and started to paint.  Creativity just took over!

And here is the lot of them!  We made a small dent in the thirty pounds of rocks!

So to carry on...there will be another painting party ...Tues, April 25, at 5;30 pm.  Let me know if you'd like to come.  I have 12 spots available...three are already taken!

Comments

Popular Posts