You Just Gotta Laugh

It has been a long seems like 50 years but it really has only been a little over a month since this adventure started.  We have all tried to look on the brighter side.  Each of us learning new things...some we hope we never need to do again.  Some dogs you just can't teach new tricks.

Just about every morning of the world Peep gets two boiled eggs, bacon (for him and Stitch), an English muffin with strawberry jelly and some OJ.  He wasn't feeling up to going down for breakfast so I boiled him about a half a dozen eggs and put them in the fridge.  We have been warming them up in a bowl of hot water on the counter.  Once or twice I warmed them up in the microwave.  I do them just like baked potatoes...poking them several times...so they don't explode.

Well looks like someone forgot an important step.

I was on the phone with Robin when it happened.  All at once I heard her cracking up.  Then I heard, Are you okay?

This is the same man that unplugged his stove so he wouldn't burn anything and cause the fire alarm to go off which would bring the fire truck and a fine.  One day my aunts were visiting when we were pulling the oven out to plug it back in so we could use it.  They are just a bit smarter than us.  They suggested we just flip the breaker.  Well, duh!

Seems we have a lot of old dogs in this adventure.

Comments

Popular Posts