Somebody Had A Birthday!!!

Another life milestone reached....Medicare here he comes!

Birthday lunch at Mark's new favorite place! (I have to confess, it might be mine too)

Some people weren't excited about the choice.  Not one bit.  Not at all.

All of Mark's favorites...fried oysters and catfish with a side of greens and red beans and rice.

Emmy siad the tarter sauce is to die for.  And her fish sandwich was pretty good too.

I get almost the sam thing every time...black and blue pork chop and greens.  Today I switched it up with more veggies.  BEST CHP I HAVE EVER TASTED!!!!

I forgot to get a pic of Michael's jambalaya...his favorite.  It is his go to dish along with the poppers.

The gator got him!

That's a big number!

That's a lot of smoke.

And my card was perfect...not planned at all...seriously.

Comments

Popular Posts