Sharing A Smile

Sunday when I walked into church and headed to the coffee and cookies I saw the cutest little painted rock. About the same time I saw Shannon. I showed the painted rock to her and she started to giggle.  She told me the story from last week at church...she was a little nervous about leaving the rock in the seat in front of her...somehow it ended up rolling under the chairs.  She just left it there,  And low and behold it ended up on the coffee table,  

Seems there is a little ray of sunshine going around Milford...Milford Ohio Rocks. You paint little rocks and leave them places where people will see them. Hopefully, I will make them smile. How fun. When you leave one or find one you are to go on the FB page and tell your story. And then, in turn, you share the joy by leaving it in a new place.  After church was over Shannon handed me two painted rocks. Guess what I did with them?





It is 2:14 PM  and not a single sole has said a word.  Hidden in plain sight I think.

I think I might know where I can find a few rocks to paint.

Comments

Popular Posts